Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tru yarns!!

Just a quick one. You might find this a bit eurgh, buh truth be told ‘cleanliness is next to godliness’.
Alright, so I got up early cos I had an early night. Infact I’ve noticed that since i got in to my parents villa, I’ve been sleeping early. Anyway sha, i woke up thanking Baba God for the gift of life. Legged it to the kitchen, for ma English breakfast, chilled with ma mum whilst munching. Ma tummy alerted me that it’s time we talk. So I answered and we met in d usual place. During the meeting, I remembered what my friend told me when he had a similar convo wt his tummy. He said, afta their convo, he cleans up with water and I thot OH EM GEE!!
Anyway d koko of d matter is dat, you all should clean up nicely not just the oyinbo way of using toilet paper.
See, i told u twas gonna b a kwik one!! Ny, i’m out :)

P.S: u myt also av to clean up dat place, incase hubby wants to 'u knw,check it out'

No comments:

Post a Comment